About Me

My photo
Hi, my name is Kellie and I am a mom of 3 boys. I love sewing in my "spare" time. I am gradually working my way through all of the patterns and fabric that I have collected over the years. ...Be patient with me :-)

Friday, November 9, 2012

Welcome

Welcome!!!

I am so excited to begin this journey. I am now the Chapter Leader for the New Orleans chapter of Crochet for Cancer. Hooks of Love began as a way of spreading God's love to those in need. Hooks of Love is a group of (yet to be discovered) volunteers creating crochet chemo caps for patients who have lost their hair as a result of chemotherapy treatments. This is the beginning of what will hopefully be a long and rewarding journey.

Please "Like" our Facebook page here ...
and if you would like to become a volunteer crocheter
contact me at kelljo2000@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment